Mantra Volle Maand ABUNDANCE IN LOVE - de belangrijkste oogst in het leven












I am not the mind, intellect, ego nor memory. I am not the ears, tongue, nose or eyes. I am not the five elements: space, earth, fire, wind or water. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva, I am consciousness. I am not prana, nor the five vital airs, nor the seven materials, nor the five sheaths of the body. I am not the organ of speech, nor hand, nor leg nor the organs of procreation or elimination. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva, I am consciousness. I have no envy, anger, nor craving nor attraction. I have no arrogance nor pride nor religion, nor lust nor desire for wealth or liberation. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva, I am consciousness. I have neither virtue, nor vice, neither pleasure nor sorrow. I do not need mantra, nor pilgrimages, scriptures, rituals or sacrifices. I am neither food, nor the one who consumes, or what is consumed. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva, I am consciousness. I have no fear of death, nor doubt, nor discrimination of cast. I have no father nor mother or birth because I was never born. I have no brother, nor friend, nor guru, nor am I an aspirant. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva, I am consciousness. I am beyond form and beyond all dualities. I am all-pervading in all the senses. I see oneness in all things, I am neither liberated nor in bondage. I am eternal bliss, I am Shiva




Feel gratitude for everyting you've realised What 's your challenge on this moment?

Look deep into your heart and ask yourself: ' Is the way I want to realise my soul purpose the right way ' .
Be honest with yourself and realise that you are a spiritual being learning human lessons, about yourself, about who you are, about self- love, self- care and about heartconnected sharing your abundance on earth.

Blessed Mieke www.miekecoige.com


Populaire posts van deze blog

Contact maken met elfen - geleide oefening en mooie elfenmuziek

Ikigai--- een levensstijl

Het oude en het nieuwe paradigma